Monday, December 12, 2011

Final project blog

part 1 I think that using blogs for writing is better than journals.I feel this way because I can interact with fellow students and see their ideas on writing.I feel that I progressed from the start of the semester when it came to using blogger.I've learned and became better at writing essays by having fellow students view my work and me viewing theirs.

part 2 I feel that i've really gotten better at writing essays from when I first started the class. I feel my strength in writing is being creative and developing a lot of material.But as far as my weakness I feel that I sometimes tend to get off track with the topic that I am writing about.So i think I still need to work on having a significant idea and sticking with that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment